Ready To Make an Impact?
Blessings4Ever Home Care Agency is on a mission to drastically change the home care industry to be an impactful force in our communities. If you believe, you have the passion and drive to join this team, see our job availabilities below!
Job Descriptions & Titles
Are you ready to make that impact? Below you will find all of our current openings that we are hiring for. Join an amazing team.
Our Company seeks experienced professional who is goal oriented with a strong background and leadership, growth, and highly experienced in management of day-to-day operations and personnel. This is a unique opportunity for someone with the competency and character to hold this position. This individual must already be seasoned. Previous experience in management, health care industry, and medical billing required.
This role will have primary oversight of staff and care coordination efforts as well as ensuring budgetary compliance and agency. With a competitive base salary and benefits such as health, medical, and dental insurance, as well as voluntary 401(k), you won’t regret joining our team!
· Minimum five years of management and billing experience required.
· Experience in home care/health care industry preferred.
· Must have ability to motivate and mentor a diverse team of individuals to work together in order to meet goals.
· Exceptional and verifiable customer service skills and experience.
· Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment.
· Proactive problem intervention and issue resolution leadership ability.
· Bachelor’s Degree and five years of related work experience strongly preferred.
· Proficiency in MS Suite.
· Ability to learn other software programs quickly.
· Strong verbal communication skills, especially using the telephone.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
We are looking for an experienced and professional Payroll Manager.
• Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of payroll for 1,000+ employees.
• Manages and monitors the payroll system (ADP), identifies any issues and, makes recommendations for improvements,
• Acts as a lead on payroll system conversion projects.
• Ensures all financial controls are operating correctly, including preparation of payroll account reconciliations and other financial reporting requirements, and makes recommendations for process improvements.
• Stay up to date on the US federal and state payroll legislation and policy changes and proactively implement changes in policy, systems and reporting.
• Ability to manage a small payroll team developing their individual growth while maintaining smooth departmental operations.
• Prepare routine and ad-hoc payroll reports and payroll reconciliations. Build new reports as needed using ADP report writing tools.
• Support employees and managers with payroll, payroll system and/or process queries; develop effective training and tools to help employees.
• Enforce internal controls and ensure compliance for all payroll related activities.
• Review, approve and/or support the reconciliations to the general ledger.
• Provide exceptional leadership and leads resolution of escalated payroll customer service issues.
• Review and analyze balancing procedures to ensure accuracy of payroll data.
• Audit timekeeping records and pay practices to ensure compliance with pay policies, financial reporting, and deductions.
• Develop and maintain written departmental payroll policies and procedures.
• Initiate and promote continual process improvements within the payroll department and implement changes leading to best-practice operations,
• At least 5+ years of finance and payroll experience, showing progressive leadership roles.
• At least 5+ years of people management experience overseeing finance and payroll professionals and staff at all levels; including the ability to leverage strengths of the current finance and payroll staff, clarifying and enhancing roles and responsibilities and developing and implementing training programs.
• Expertise managing financial and managerial reporting, budget development and analysis, accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, cash flow, and payroll.
• Strong affinity for technology and experience working with QuickBooks and ADP.
• A demonstrated ability to think strategically in seizing opportunities, assessing risks, streamlining systems, and reducing expenses.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and an ability to connect with and present to a variety of stakeholders.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required; CPA preferred but not required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, and Word) and strong database and spreadsheet skills required.
• Ability to travel up to 10% of the time