Questions? Speak with a home care professional today.
Philadelphia, PA | Full-Time
Department: Patient Care Coordination
Hours: Monday-Friday 9a-5p
Job Purpose: Care Managers provide coordinated care to (age-specific) patients by developing, monitoring, and evaluating their home health care plans. The duties of a Care Manager will vary depending on the assessed needs of the client.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing associated aides and caseloads of up to 75 consumers
- Initiating 12 calls per day (while in the office)
- Ensure that all assessments are completed in a timely manner
- Handle all audits for physical files, CRM data entry and employee files
- Follow- up with clients and aides
- Provide and document details of home visits and any general health/safety concerns
- Process quarterly assessment re-evaluations
- Develop care plan, advocating for clients, address need for DME, and create emergency plans
- Evaluate outcomes of care with supervisor by measuring the effectiveness of active care plan and documenting pass/fail areas for aide’s yearly evaluation
- Provide support to the Human Resource Department with aide compliance and providing yearly evaluations
- Manage all new referrals
- High School/ GED required
- 1-3 years of experience in a healthcare related field such as Home Health, Medical Equipment or Managed Care
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Bi-lingual preferred
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Preferred; High School Diploma required
Required Licenses/Certifications: Valid US Driver’s License.
Submit for Employment Below:
2701 North Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19132
Phone: (215) 425-3950
Fax: (215) 425-3910
Servicio al cliente
Preguntas? ¡Llame ahora para comunicarse con uno de nuestros profesionales de atención domiciliaria!