Questions? Speak with a home care professional today.
Home Care for Congestive Heart Failure
Patients with congestive heart failure who don’t have the resources or support to manage their condition once they leave the hospital may end up back in. They may need assistance with activities they once were able to accomplish on their own, such as getting dressed, preparing meals, and other household tasks. Home care assistance can be useful as a liaison between the patient’s physician and other healthcare professionals. A home care professional can help with the transition from hospital back to home, manage medication, and keep track of medical appointments.
What is Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure is when the heart muscle is weak and unable to pump enough blood to the rest of the body. Patients with advanced congestive heart failure have periods of severe illness, followed by a period of time where the severity of symptoms seems to level off. While it is possible to recover from a severe episode, people don’t always return to the level of activity and functioning before they became ill.
How Blessings4Ever can help!
Blessings4Ever is experienced in helping patients and their families live with heart disease. We’ll develop and implement a plan that:
- Helps with reminders for taking medication and improving compliance.
- Teaches the patient to recognize changes in how they feel, and how to take action to reduce occurrences of serious illness
- Shopping for groceries and preparing meals is available.
- Escort to medical facilities and physician appointments
- Provide assistance with daily activities including bathing, dressing, and some house cleaning.
2701 North Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19132
Phone: (215) 425-3950
Fax: (215) 425-3910
Questions? Call now to speak to one of our home care professionals!