Questions? Speak with a home care professional today.
What is Home Care?
How can I pay for Home Care services?
What are your areas of expertise?
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Congestive Heart Failure
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson’s Disease
Will you send someone to cook and clean or help around the house?
- Getting dressed
- Grocery shopping
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Medicine reminders
- Various daily living activities
What if I want my family member to be my aide?
Do I have to sign a service contract?
How does Blessings4Ever screen home care professionals?
We conduct thorough background checks on all applicants. This includes:
- Local criminal records
- National criminal database
- Employment eligibility
- Blessings4Ever Home Care is fully licensed, bonded, and insured
Home Care Services May Include
Assisting with Rehabilitative Care
Companionship & Conversation
Escorting to Medical Appointments
Light Housekeeping & Laundry
Personal Care: Dressing, Bathing, Toileting, Grooming
Shopping & Errands
Spanish & Bilingual Available
- Transfers and Bed Positioning
- Many More Services Available…
Some Conditions We Provide Care For
- Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Cardiovascular Problems
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder (COPD)
- Congestive Heart or Kidney Failure
- Connective Heart Failure
- Hepatitis C
- Mentally Challenged
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Post-Hospital Surgical & Cancer Transition
- Renal Failure
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Many Other Conditions..
2701 North Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19132
Phone: (215) 425-3950
Fax: (215) 425-3910
Questions? Call now to speak to one of our home care professionals!